The following process will be used to install admin dashboard with Laravel
1. Server Requirements: https://laravel.com/docs/8.x/deployment#server-requirements
2. Install php package manager Composer : Please install latest version of composer from https://getcomposer.org
3. This project is using Laravel version 8.x. https://laravel.com/docs/8.x
4. Install Node.js : Please install latest version of Node.js from https://nodejs.org
5. Copy laravel folder from themeforest bundle and extract to your suitable directory or folder.
6. Open terminal or command prompt with installation directory/folder.
7. Install PHP dependencies: composer install
8. Create new .env file from copying .env.example
9. Generate laravel app key php artisan key:generate
php artisan key:generate
10. Install node dependencies: npm install
11. Run command npm run watch to start vue js development.
npm run watch
12. Run command npm run prod to build for production.
npm run prod
13. Run command php artisan serve to start php server which will run laravel or if you are using other server apps like WAMP, XAMP or MAMP, you can follow that guide.
php artisan serve
14. Install Git : If you are a Git user. Please install latest version of Git from https://git-scm.com/
Note:- All the commands mentioned above can be executed using Git.
In case if you have any problems or query then please contact us